Savoy Technical Services, Inc. is equipped to staff multiple technicians that are qualified to perform magnetic particle and dye penetrant inspection on a wide variety of work pieces. The company has sufficient equipment to inspect small items as well as large mass objects requiring greater magnetic fields.
We offer magnetic particle and dye penetrant inspection services to support
- New fabrication of piping and structural alloys and steel
- Maintenance projects on-shore and off-shore
- Plant turnaround and production unit outages
- Weld quality in ASME pressure vessel shops
- Machine shop components
- Valve manufacturing plants
- Deep water manifold production skids
- MT and PT support at heights up to 300 feet with rope access technology
- ASNT Level III consulting services and film review
The company has ASNT Level III personnel dedicated to maintain proper certifications on technicians and provide continual training to elevate the capability of each.
The company has an extensive training and employee development program to assure our customers they are receiving personnel that are qualified to perform these NDE procedures. The selection of either of these methods is dependent on the ferromagnetic qualities of the work piece being inspected.